Monday, 12 July 2010

Marty McFly vs The Crow

I guessed a quote from "Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" over on Sugary Cynicism and won a "Shitty Paint Picture" of my choosing.

Here is the sterling work that Sugary Cynic did with my commission instructions of:

"Michael J. Fox verbally abusing The Crow":




If you find this as amusing as I do (simple things n'all), I suggest you mosey on over to her blog and have a gander. It's light, breezy, entertaining stuff with a nerdy slant. What more could you ask for?

5 comments:

  1. yes, "come to Sugary Cynicism and gape at her terrible, terrible pictures" lol. You kind of rock and are my favorite British malcontent :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture Sugary... His tears make me sad but Mickey J makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he's dead. Way to go, McFly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That may be the single most funny cartoon ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar: I am truly honoured to rock and be your favourite.

    Jess: His tears make me laugh. His make-up is running!

    Simon: McFly didn't fire the shot! He had an alibi.

    Amber: Good one, innit?

    ReplyDelete