Sunday, 8 August 2010

Taglines II: Double Entendres

Some of you may have already come across this poster:



Now, the composition of the image combined with the blatantly loaded tagline leads me to believe that somebody, somewhere is either laughing their arse off or getting fired because of this poster. I can't believe that tagline could simply slip in unnoticed without rubbing somebody the wrong way.

This, and the fact that I have nothing else to write about at the moment, made me ponder what other naughty poster-tags you could get away with. Here's a few:







Can you think of any?


EDIT: I just noticed that, rather appropriately, this is my 69th post! Hehe.

3 comments:

  1. 69? Really? That is too great to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats the Yogi one - brilliant!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete