Friday, 7 January 2011

Happy New Year

Apologies for my recent absence (as if you noticed), Christmas was one of those peculiar times when there's nothing much to write about and no time to write it. I hope you all had a nice time whether you celebrated or not.

Normal service will resume shortly, but first there are a couple of shameless plugs to be done.


Just before the new year, I took part in a survey of UK film blogs over at Faded Glamour, attempting to compile the top 50 films of 2010. Check out the results HERE.

The nominations for the 2011 Blog Awards are closing in just over a week, so get your votes in quick-smart! Apparently you have to nominate at least three blogs, so they can't all be The Intermittent Sprocket, unfortunately. Go HERE and tell them what you like reading.

Now that's out of the way, welcome to 2011 and please remain seated as an actual post will be along shortly. A review post featuring BOULDERS! JIMMY FRANCO! and MUTILATION!

3 comments:

  1. I NOTICED!! I've been unbelievably low on reading material and impatiently awaiting your post and this is all you give me!? I'll be waiting for your post on 127 hours and there better be a lot of James Franco talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic: I am terribly sorry. The 127 Hours review will be up in the next day or so. All will return to normal from then, hopefully! Thanks for your continued support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the internet seemed a much less sarcastic place I just couldn't quite put my finger on it...

    Either way, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete