Monday, 28 February 2011

Blogalonga Bond #2: From Russia with Love

Incase you weren't aware, The Incredible Suit is currently orchestrating the greatest Bond-related Blogathon in the history of the human animal. See here for the deets, here for the other entries, and get the hell involved!

In my usual habit of leaving things 'til the last minute, here is my contribution to "From Russia with Love" month, less than half an hour before the end of said month.

It's a song called "Rogues Gallery". Hope you like:

And the dodgy framing is entirely artistic and not at all accidental. And I misheard Robert Shaw's character's name as Douglas, I totally didn't just make something up to fit the rhyme scheme.

6 comments:

  1. You remain the master! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to show favouritism to any of my BlogalongaBond children, but you are the motherfucking King of BlogalongaBondaland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master, you rule!
    "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" (bows ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Miss Moneypenny, that was amazing.

    I demand a full album release at the end of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, that was genius! Enough said.

    ReplyDelete