Friday, 11 March 2011

The Amazing Disappearing-Reappearing Blog

So my blog was deleted a couple of days ago and I was locked out of my Google account. It was pretty weak.

I was going to write an actual post about this, but there's not much else to tell. It was some sort of technical error and the Google gods sorted it out last night. Balance is restored to the universe.

The moral of the story is "back up your blogs, kids, cos when a year and a half's worth of your prattling vanishes in the blink of an eye, it can be a little depressing".

Normal service will resume shortly.

11 comments:

  1. i'm glad it all came back mass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got it back. I've run across a few who were not so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Thats awesome it came back! I hope you don't have to go through it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers folks. Let's hope it stays put!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scared the hell out of me, how does it all just go away?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about this weird stuff happening. Really strange :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you got it all back! Damn google, such a love/hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you're back! That shit's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ruh roh....I should prolly get on that...thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete