Thursday, 9 June 2011

Signing off

Tomorrow is my last day as a projectionist.

If there's anyone still out there, you may have noticed a dearth of updates in the past month or two. I think I've told my projection story to the best of my ability, and the urge to write snide comments about films has waned a lot.

After tomorrow, I will no longer be shining a light through a window for a living, and by the end of the month I will be attempting to start a new life in the capital city of England. I will probably still post here every now and then but, if you want to keep up to speed with what's going on with The Unwashed Mass, your best bet is to head to my youtube channel and get subscribed:

http://www.youtube.com/user/neafcy

I'll be moving more into the audio-visual medium and trying to fend for myself out there amongst the vloggers and dogs on skateboards, all while trying to find my feet in a strange and alien town. I'll be posting songs and video diaries and maybe even sketches and skits on there, so feel free to stop by.

Whoever's still reading, I want to thank you for sticking around. It's been fun. Check back here from time to time, if you like. I may have some writing left in me yet...

For now: Goodbye.

12 comments:

  1. I am still here, and will continue to be here. Why? Well, I have no life, for one. And two? Just because I like you and hope to hear from you every now and again.

    Hope this doesn't mean you will stop posting in the shop, even though you have lessened over the last few months or so anyway.

    *sigh*

    You will see me around, fo sho....somewhere. You can bet your sweet ass on that.

    ~Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. London awaits you. Let's do drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and the Sugary Cynic :( I'll subscribe to your youtube! Cheers and best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't go away for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry that it's ending for you ... one door closes, another door opens ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep your Blog and even keep it on my Blog List. Besides, I like how you write your reviews and even your vlogs.
    I wish you the best TUMS, I know change can be a nasty ride if you don't rein up pretty good, but you're talented and you know that.
    May the force be with you always! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, 'tis a shame. Keep writing your awesome reviews when you can though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An end of an era. Stay classy Mass, I'll be sure to follow your exploits in whatever form they take.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep staying here and subscribed to your youtube channel :)

    ReplyDelete